Saturday, September 5, 2015

GOP Political Consultant Raynard Jackson releases New Book: Writing Wrongs: My Political Journey in Black and Write

Writing Wrongs: My Political Journey in Black and Write is a compilation of my columns from that will challenge everything you thought was “conventional wisdom.”Whether you agree or disagree, you will be forced to rethink core issues you thought were settled in your mind. You will be challenged to answer questions like:  is homosexual entitlements the new civil rights, has Obama’s presidency set back the state of race relations, or which party has the biggest problem with the minority community--Democrat or Republican?

If you think you already have the answer, then think again.Writing Wrongs will cause you to reassess the answers you think you have to questions such as these.  If you are prepared to be taken out of your comfort zone, then this book will be a thrilling read; but have no illusions, the ride will not be easy.

Click on this link to purchase my book. We ship anywhere in the world.

After the holidays, I will be doing a national book tour.  So, if you know of anyone who wants to host a book signing reception for me, please have them contact me.

I am also available for speaking engagements also.