Thursday, August 27, 2015

Prominent Black Conservative Blast Conservative Outreach Efforts

Oh, now this really breaks my heart. 

POLITICO sits down with Robert Woodson, a prominent Republican community organizer who has worked closely with Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wisc.), to grade the GOP candidates' efforts so far and to explain what they need to do to reach out to minorities.


http://bcove.me/ihetm9qu



My view: Woodson is a friend of mine, and we've talked about this many of times over the years. He's been trying to educate these fools on how to go about it the right way, but no, they keep doing the same ol' thing, expecting different results. Woodson is getting up there in age and I guess he feels compelled to speak his mind without fear of retaliation from the “coo-coo-for-cocoa-puffs” wing of the GOP. Mind you, this is the same wing that prefers to get its advice on "outreach" from Rush Limbaugh, Larry Elder and Sean Hannity. Its beyond me. Anyway, my heart goes out to this man. He's been in the conservative trenches for years, trying to offer practical solutions to real problems. He must be heartbroken and devastated to see all his work stomped on.