Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Josiah McElroy ― Baltimore and Uncontrolled Anger


Whenever I say I’m not weak, or I’m not a victim, it is a fellow black man or woman who tears me down and calls me names for daring to love freedom. They only times I have ever been called a coon was by black women in Twitter. They wouldn’t dare say it to my face. This is our problem. Whenever someone decides they want to succeed in a different way and does not think robotically democratic, he becomes an Uncle Tom for daring to disagree. 

This is stupidity, an Uncle Tom is someone who actively tries to destroy the black community. If one believes in personal responsibility and freedom from the government, he is not an Uncle Tom. If one condemns foolish rioting, he is not an Uncle Tom. If one preaches self control, he is not an Uncle Tom. If one dares to disagree, he is not an Uncle Tom. By no means! Rather, he is a free thinking man who is not bound by society’s thoughts.

Read more: https://sonoftheredhairedlad.wordpress.com/2015/04/27/uncontrolled-anger/