Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Black Republican candidate for New York Comptroller (John Burnett) releases amazing campaign video

"My parents relied heavily on their pensions, especially later in their lives when they were challenged with heart disease and cancer. I will never forget that as New York City Comptroller, we are not just seeking a positive return on investments; we are investing for people like my parents and millions of New Yorkers' retirement and well-being to secure their future in good health and in challenging times.

 My experience working with a myriad of investment products, audit and governance affords me a unique perspective on what is needed to optimize pension fund performance and operational effectiveness of our city agencies."

"I am John Burnett and I am asking for your support for Comptroller of New York City. "