Saturday, May 18, 2013

Why I got into the TV News business


Benghazi, IRS, Associated Press.

This week I was reminded why I got into the news business. Many people have issues with
the current state of journalism. The left say Fox News is racist and the right say all other news outlets have a liberal agenda.

But this week, this week made me smile. Not because the Obama administration was
getting chewed out, but because JOURNALISTS WERE BEING JOURNALISTS!

I saw ABC News (our affiliates) put reporters on all three of these tops stories. Not only 
that, but they did a great job covering both sides, especially Tahman Bradley. I am sure many can and will complain about them not covering it enough or the right way but like I tell the critics: If being a journalist is that easy then you do it. *crickets*

Read more: http://www.eringiddens.com/2013/05/why-i-got-into-tv-news-business.html